From having a single page spruced up to an entire site written from scratch, I’ll provide you with the words you need to complete your web presence.
What you get: Carefully researched copy designed to attract your ideal audience, communicate effectively, and highlight the benefits of your product or service.
Price: Typically ranges from £250 to £500 per page (depending on word count and complexity of subject).
Whether you’re looking for a one-off article or an ongoing series of blog posts, I’ll provide you with the high-quality content you need.
What you get: Content that your audience can’t wait to share with their friends, family, and random Facebook strangers. It’ll also please the search engines, sending more potential customers your way.
Price: Begins at £70 for 500 words (depending on post frequency) with topics requiring interviews and significant research costing more.
How it Works
- Once you get in touch and let me know what service you’re interested in, we’ll arrange to get together and have a chat (normally via Skype). You get to know me, I get to know you.
- If we’re both overjoyed at the thought of working together, then we’re into second date territory. I’ll send you a contract, laying out what you can expect and by when. If the project warrants it, I’ll also send a small questionnaire about you, your business, and your audience. It’s all fun stuff, I promise, and it’ll help make the finished product perfect for you.
- Once I’m happy I’ve got all the information I need to create Unicorn levels of magic (this may involve a second call, you lucky, lucky thing), I’ll send you a confirmation (including an ETA for completion) and I get to work. By the agreed date I’ll deliver the finished work. Celebrations ensue, and I crack out the whiskey.
- If there’s anything you’re not completely ecstatic about, then fear not. Each job comes with 30 days of unlimited revisions, so we can make sure that the end result is exactly what you’re looking for.
- Payment Terms: 50% of the total cost will be needed before I start work, with the rest payable immediately upon completion. If a project’s scope changes in any way and at any time, I reserve the right to re-quote based on the new parts of the project you’re requesting. Invoices can be paid via PayPal or bank transfer.